You only say that cause no one ever has...

You only say that cause no one ever has...

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Some Favorite Pics of 2011 :)

 I went through photos yesterday and these were a few of my favorites from last year. I will add Disney pics later but I have decided to try and post more photos and blog more often than I did last year. I will also try and post happy posts more often too. :) This pic is my sweet kitty kitty. He really isn't very nice to anyone but me ;)


 This is my baby girl finding out that hot glue guns are HOT. We were spending an afternoon doing crafts before Christmas. The girls made ornaments and wrote letters to Santa.


 Our middle daughter REALLY wanted an iPod touch. To the point that she was saving her money. We had told her she wasn't allowed to get one until she was 14. We lied ;)


 My eldest daughter always asks for interesting things for Christmas. This year she wanted a loft bed. She truly thought there was no way she would get one and unfortunately we were unable to have it completely ready for her on the actual morning. My father in law (who is a wonderful man) was building it for her so my husband took a picture of it on his phone. We wrapped a note that said "Ask daddy to show you his phone." This was her reaction to the picture :)


                                          Bri as Jack Sparrow for Halloween



                                          JJ as a fall fairy for Halloween



Finally, my very favorite picture from the ones I went through yesterday. Here is my baby girl crawling for BRAINS on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment