You only say that cause no one ever has...

You only say that cause no one ever has...

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Daughter interviews an author - The Carnivorous Herbivore: Everything Under The Sun, an interview with S. R. ...

My daughter has her own blog and has been writing reviews for various books she has read (plus silly posts and some school essays). This has been a fun way to do book reports for school and a nice way for her to improve her writing. I have noticed a marked improvement from the first review she wrote to this last one.

A few weeks ago an author sent out a request on Twitter needing middle grade/young adult book blog reviewers. I contacted and her and let her know my daughter would be interested.
Bri was able to get an advance reader copy of the book and then interview the author. Check out her blog :)
The Carnivorous Herbivore: Everything Under The Sun, an interview with S. R. ...: On The Bright Side 1. What was your inspiration for writing On the Bright Side ? I have an obsession with death. With all the dark ...

No comments:

Post a Comment