You only say that cause no one ever has...

You only say that cause no one ever has...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday - Keep on Target...Keep on Target...

Well I suck at exercising. There I said it. I did not complete my goal this week. I didn't even try. The only day that I even came close was Monday when we went shopping. I truly walked for more than 20 minutes but I wouldn't say it got my heart going (well until I found the awesome deal on pants for my skinny Minnie daughter!).

So update time! - Not as good as the first couple weeks. I still saw a loss but it was only 1/2 pound. I am grateful that I lost anything this week.

I have to say it was a rough week. Not only did I not exercise but I was really bad at entering my calories this week. It was so bad that I was getting emails about it from the app! I just didn't feel it this last week. So thus the title this week. I need to keep on target! Keep it at the forefront of my mind.

I have noticed that when I think about my goals and what I am doing it is easier to keep track and my desire to exercise is greater but when I let life take over and push my weight loss to the back it's a whole lot harder to eat and then enter it into my tracker. It just seems like a lot of work and not only that but pointless. Part of me thinks I am doing fine on my calories and there is no need to enter and check.

Yeah that part of me...SO wrong. I went back and entered everything for the last couple of days...HA! I definitely still have a warped sense of calories. There was one day that I did manage to go OVER my recommended intake but most days I was way under. Need to make sure it is an important part of my day.

So Keep on Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment