You only say that cause no one ever has...

You only say that cause no one ever has...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday - Er Thursday

Sorry for the delay! This post is going to be fairly short also. I have been suffering from a massive migraine and although I am on the upswing staring at a computer screen does not help the situation.

Ok update - I have lost a total of 5 pounds! Woohoo. Pretty stoked about it. I am thoroughly under a number that I have wanted to be under for awhile. Other great news - I had to buy new pants and they were a size smaller and even those are a little baggie. I was thrilled.

It has gotten much easier to eat more calories. I don't fight it near as much. Breakfast is still a problem I don't think I have eaten breakfast except once this week. Although once is more than never.

Exercise has been easier also - shoveling snow is mandatory so there is my workout ;)

If you are trying to drop some pounds also keep up the hard work and I will update next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment